It’s no secret these things are my favorite. Here are a few great ways to use and re-use them in your home:
1. Rustic vase.
2. Mini cocktail class (obviously use the small size!).
3. Bathroom organizer for Q-tips and cotton balls.
4. Grains, breadcrumbs, seeds, nuts holder.
5. Easy milk frother (Fill glass jar with milk, your choice of sweetener and vanilla extract if desired. Microwave for 1:30 without the lid. Remove from microwave, place lid on tightly and shake vigorously for 60 seconds. Pour over drink of choice and spoon extra foam into mug if necessary).
6. Keep coffee fresh in the freezer without freezer burn (also add a string around the top and attach a measuring spoon).
7. Great for homemade gift baskets (including homemade soup mixes).
8. Candle votives (also try adding rocks, fresh cranberries, epsom salt to the bottom for some extra decoration).
9. Homemade air freshener – place scented mix in jar, add mesh liner instead of the lid and screw on the lid ring.
10. Store homemade sauces and dips.